Make Your Own Favor Pillow Boxes with Eco-Friendly Paper
Eco-friendly paper is beautiful and can be used in many ways beyond making cards. Why not use it to make a perfect package for small or fragile objects? Take a handmade gift and wrap it with some handmade wrapping paper. The lucky recipient will be overjoyed knowing that you put that extra special touch on the gift just for them!
At Botanical PaperWorks we love being eco and use sustainable practices to make our eco-friendly plantable paper. Don't have time to make one yourself? Check out our ready-made plantable seed favor boxes and favor tags that can be personalized just for you!
Craft Supply List
- 8 1/2" x 11" seed paper or other eco-friendly paper
- scissors or X-Acto knife
- blunt knife or bone folder
- craft glue
- ribbon to decorate
- Download the free project template. Trace template onto plantable paper. TIP: Use plantable paper, so your recipients can take the pillow box home and plant it. Watch the wildflowers grow!
- Cut out plantable paper and score along lines as shown. Fold along score lines
- Apply adhesive to the side fold and press in place. Pop out the end flaps to create a small pillow.
Cited from An Introduction to Papermaking by Heidi Reimer-Epp
Comments are now closed