Be Green on St. Patrick's Day!
We hope everyone wore green last week for St. Patrick's Day! Here at Botanical PaperWorks we encourage you all to not only wear green, but be green every day.
Being green is so easy to do, and only requires minor adjustments to your everyday life. Here are a few simple things you can adjust in your everyday routine that can make a big impact on the environment in the long run:
- Pack your lunch in dishwasher friendly containers and lose the plastic wrap and tinfoil
- Recycle Recycle Recycle! So much of all the food we eat comes in recyclable containers
- Rent, don't buy movies - 100,000 DVDs and CDs are thrown away each month! Don't contribute to the trash pile and rent movies that are used over and over again
- Use rechargeable batteries
- Buy your tickets online. 1.4 billion movie tickets alone are sold in the U.S annually - think of all the paper that uses. Even concert or airline tickets can be used electronically now.
We hope you had a wonderful St. Patrick's Day and hope that you use our little list to starting thinking about how you can impact the world with a few green practices every day!
Comments are now closed