Cranberry Mason Jar Candle Decoration
Last week we showed you how to make a Cranberry and Pinecone Ice Bowl for a festive holiday decoration. Hopefully all of your ice bowls look marvelous! We had some cranberries left, and wanted to share another simple mason jar candle decoration to add to your home this holiday season. We got the idea from our friends at Do It Yourself Magazine - it's so easy!
Image Credit: Do It Yourself Magazine
Here's what you will need:
- Mason jar
- Floating tea-light candle
How to Make It:
1. Place the cranberries at the bottom of the Mason jar.
2. Fill the Mason jar with 1 1/4 cup of water.
3. Place the tea-light candle in the middle of the jar.
4. Light the candle and place the jars around the room.
5. Soak up the compliments you're going to get for your beautiful cranberry mason jar candle decoration!
You will also love these three, they're our staff's favorites:
Comments are now closed