Wait...Something Looks Different
We've been blogging for a while now, and as we say in our mission statement, our goal is to share, inspire, and open up all kinds of ideas for creativity, while being as eco-friendly and stylish as possible. In order to achieve these goals we've been very busy behind the scenes putting together our new blog. Now that it is ready, we're so excited to unveil the new design, with tons of features put in place to benefit you, our devoted readers.
We want the blog to be a resource for you to use to find helpful tips and tricks to live green, help you plan special parties and events, and keep you current on important upcoming events and news. In order to accomplish this best, we have changed some things around.
If you have a look at the image below it will guide you through all the new and exciting features we now offer.
1) The image size has increased to make it more visually appealing and the images more detailed.
2) "The Latest" will always be the most current blog that we have posted.
3) We have also added thumbnails to all of our posts with a short description of what the rest of the post is about to help you decide if it's what you're looking for and if it interests you, all you have to do is click on either the image, the title, or >>READ MORE to view the post in full.
4) We have changed and added some new categories with you, our readers, in mind. It will now be much easier to find what you are looking for. One of my favorite new categories is "Inspiration Boards". When you first get engaged or you're helping plan a friend's wedding...or even if you just like looking at pretty things, the inspiration boards are filled with the latest trends and special finds to help inspire creative ideas for you to try. We also made sure to keep our most popular categories like "Crafts and DIY Projects", "Wedding", and "Freebies". These three categories provide an enormous amount of inspiration and give you the tools to turn your inspirations into reality.
5) If you're not sure what it is you're looking for you can check out what's "Popular". It will take you to posts of our most popular and useful blogs to date.
6) And if you just want to see what we've been up to lately, you can just browse through "More Ideas & Inspiration".
We are very excited about the new blog and hope you will enjoy it often! Of course every time you launch something new, there will be some kinks to work out so please feel free to give us your feedback. Also please let us know if there's anything you want to see more of or if there's anything we've missed that you would be interested in seeing.
We look forward to hearing from you, have a great week!
Comments are now closed