Green Gifts Guide - Summer 2013
Summer is an exciting time of year when the sun is shining and there are many fun occasions and events to take part in. Whether planning one or just attending, the Summer Green Gifts Guide is filled with fun eco-friendly products that are sure to help you impress.
Here are a few of our favorites that would be perfect for a company appreciation BBQ, Bridal Shower or any other fabulous events you're planning this Summer.
Herb Seed Bombs
Ideas for using Seed Bombs:
- Favors to give guests at weddings, showers and birthday parties.
- Appreciation gifts to give people at a conference or company BBQ. Also to give teachers or classmates at the end of a school year.
- Hostess gift when attending someone else's events.
Modern Flower Plantable Seed Paper Favor
Ideas for using Plantable Favors:
- Tokens of appreciation to give out to people who came to your event. Whether it be a wedding, shower, grad party, run or campaign.
- For kids to give out at birthday parties, instead of candy they can take these home to plant and grow flowers!
Plantable Five Petal Eco Confetti
Ideas for using Eco Confetti:
- Add to cards or gifts as decoration and also add an extra gift of flowers.
- Decorate tablescapes at events like weddings, picnics, showers etc.
- To throw in celebration at a wedding, great because you don't have to worry about picking them up. They compost into the ground and grow wildflowers.
- Decor for an aisle runner at an outdoor wedding, you can sprinkle randomly in the grass like shown above or make deliberate patterns.
The Herb Seed Bombs, Modern Flower Plantable Seed Paper Favors and Plantable Five Petal Eco Confetti are just three of the many great eco-friendly products that are featured in the new Summer Green Gifts Guide. Make sure you check it out for some additional ideas and inspirations.
Comments are now closed