Get a Head Start on the Holidays While You Have Time Now and Save Big!
Now is a great time to order your personalized holiday cards. No busy schedule, the kids are home from school and you're probably finding a little extra time for yourself. So get out your address book and get a head start. You'll be so happy you already took care of it when that busy holiday season does roll around. And to help you out, we're giving you this great coupon for 30% off on all Personalized Holiday Cards to get you started. Hurry, this great offer expires on August 21st, 2013.
Why Choose Plantable Personalized Holiday Cards? That's Easy:
- They are eco-friendly and 100% biodegradable. This will send a message to recipients that you and your family care about the environment.
- They're a greeting and a gift in one - each card is printed on premium seed paper and can be planted to grow beautiful wildflowers. They'll leave no waste, but when the flowers start to grow you can be certain they'll leave a great impression on the recipients.
- Every card has a spot for personalization to add yours or your family's name - this won't be like every other holiday card they receive and you want to make sure they remember who it's from.
- There are 11 stylish and fun designs to choose from and additional color options as well. You'll have no problem finding the perfect card to represent your family this season.
- There are matching Return Address Labels available for each design that help you easily complete your send outs and save you time from hand writing each individual envelope.
- You won't beat this limited 30% off offer - hurry and buy now to receive this special offer and save big time!
If you love the idea of Personalized Holiday Cards that grow and want to send a memorable greeting this holiday, make sure you order now to save 30%! This offer is only valid for two weeks and ends at midnight on August 21, 2013.
Stay tuned for the release of some more great designs and products that are coming soon to the Personalized Stationery category.
Comments are now closed