12 Weeks of Christmas Giveaway
We're back with Week 2 of the 12 Weeks of Christmas. This week you have the chance to win an amazing Botanical PaperWorks Christmas Giveaway. It's filled with all the funnest and latest holiday products for this season!
Here's what the Christmas Giveaway Includes:
- Personalized Christmas Cards, 20 cards with matching envelopes and Return Address Labels: With stylish and eco-friendly Personalized Christmas Cards you'll be able to send a holiday greeting and a bouquet of flowers. Each Personalized Christmas Card is printed on premium seed paper, a special paper that you can plant to grow flowers from. Choose the design that best reflects your style, from vintage to modern to funny. Each design has coordinating Return Address Labels that will also be included in the giveaway.
- Christmas Seed Bombs, 2 packages: Tuck a bag of these Christmas-themed seed bombs into your favorite urban guerilla gardener's stocking or enjoy for yourself and spread some gardening joy! Each bag contains nine seed bombs made with compostable paper and packed with wildflower seeds. Planting is easy - just throw them onto soil in a vacant urban space or in a garden and watch them grow.
- The Pocket Garden Pack, 2 packs: If you love to garden and cook with fresh ingredients, you're going to love these Pocket Garden Packs. The Pocket Garden Pack contains six beautifully illustrated cards - one each of parsley, tomato, basil, dill, lettuce and carrots. Plant the cards and you'll grow the herb or vegetable shown in the illustration. It's easier than sowing loose seeds - just rip the paper into small strips and plant in soil. The herb or vegetable will grow right out of the paper!
- Vintage Christmas Gift Tags, one pack of 6: These Vintage Christmas Gift Tags are the perfect eco-friendly accent to your gifts this holiday season. Not only are they fun and whimsical, but they're made from seed paper! You can plant the tag for an extra gift of wildflowers.
- 2014 Grow-A-garden Calendar: This unique and eco-friendly calendar will grow a whole garden of vegetables and herbs. Every seed paper page is embedded with a different herb or vegetable seed; tomatoes, lettuce, carrots, dill, basil, and parsley. When each seed calendar page is done, plant the seed paper page and enjoy delicious vegetables and herbs all year long.
- Christmas Leaf Eco Confetti: Not only is this plantable confetti a cheery and eco-friendly way to add some color to your holidays, it'll also add some color to your garden when the planted seed paper pieces grow into beautiful wildflowers!
- Cinnamon Basil Holiday Seed Paper Matchbooks, two packs: These are a fun and tasty treat! There are 20 sticks of cinnamon basil seed paper in each pack for you to plant and grow. Harvest a few sprigs of the cinnamon basil and then make the recipe on the back - a yummy Spiced Rum Mojito.
For more on all these festive holiday products plus some additional products, check out the Green Gifts Guide Holiday Edition.
How to Enter:
There are three ways to enter. Do one, get one entry. Do all three, get three entries!
- Leave a comment here on the blog answering the question "What is your favorite holiday baking or cocktail recipe?"
- Like Botanical PaperWorks on Facebook and leave a comment saying that you're entering the prize pack contest.
- Tweet a link to this page to let others know about the 12 Weeks of Christmas by using #12WeeksofChristmas and @plantablepaper.
Make sure you leave a comment telling us what you did for your entries so that you get the credit when we do the draw! The draw will take place on Monday, October 21 at 10 am CST.
We have a winner, congratulations Joanna Sargent! And a huge thank you to all of you who entered. This has been our largest amount of entries to date for any of our giveaways, so thank you and stay tuned to the 12 Weeks of Christmas for more great deals, freebies and more.
Comments are now closed