Eco-friendly Stocking Stuffer Ideas
Are you looking for the perfect stocking stuffer ideas? You're in luck, here are some unique ideas that are both stylish and eco-friendly. There's something for everyone and they're all under $15!
1) Christmas Leaf Eco Confetti: This is a fun and memorable stocking stuffer and there are so many fun uses for it. Recipients can plant the confetti in a pot or in the garden to grow an entire garden of wildflowers. It can also be used to add to cards and gifts as well as be used to decorate tables! - $14.95
2) The Pocket Garden: This stocking stuffer grows an entire garden of yummy herbs and vegetables. It's fun and memorable and it doesn't hurt that it's also eco-friendly. The recipient will have a blast spreading some gardening joy, and the herbs and veggies that will grow can be used for recipes and cooking! The Pocket Garden contains six beautifully illustrated seed cards each depicting what the card will actually grow. Just plant them in a pot of soil and watch them grow. - $9.95
3) Planting For The Planet Matchstick Gardens: Here's a Matchstick Garden designed especially for kids. We know that kids can make a big difference, so this Matchstick Garden encourages them to "Be Earth's Hero" and grow wildflowers. The packet includes 20 sticks of seed paper to plant and grow wildflowers that help the bees and birds in their natural habitat. - $3.99
4) Fresh Flowers Plantable Pocket Notebooks: Keep your lists and notes organized with the Fresh Flowers Plantable Pocket Notebooks. Based on the popular and bright designs from the Fresh Flowers Plantable Thank You Card Set that was featured in InStyle Magazine, these seed notebooks with plantable seed covers are perfect for plotting your thoughts. When the pages are filled, plant the cover in your garden and watch wildflowers bloom! - $9.95
5) Cinnamon Basil Holiday Matchstick Gardens: These Matchstick Gardens are a fun and tasty stocking stuffer! For just $3.99, the lucky recipient gets 20 sticks of herb seed paper. When the sticks are planted in a pot or garden, they grow edible cinnamon basil. Harvest a few sprigs of the cinnamon basil and then make the recipe on the back - a yummy Spiced Rum Mojito.
6) Christmas Seed Bombs: Tuck a bag of these Christmas-themed seed bombs into your favorite urban guerilla gardener's stocking and spread some gardening joy! Each bag contains nine seed bombs made with compostable paper and packed with wildflower seeds. Planting is easy - just throw them onto soil in a vacant urban space or in a garden and watch them grow. - $9.95
7) Christmas Seed Paper Wine Glass Tags: Add these to the hostess in the house's stocking this year. They'll help you celebrate Christmas, and keep tabs on your wine glass when hosting a party. Not only can you and your guests easily write your name on these paper wine glass tags, they're made using seed paper, and when the night is done, the wine glass tags also act as a take-home gift. - $5.75
8) Polka Dot Bright Seed Paper Wine Glass Tags: Another gift idea for the hostess in your house. They'll love bringing out these brightly colored polka dot seed paper wine glass tags when they have company over. They'll help you and your guests know whose glass is whose. And the best part - each of these wine glass tags is made using seed paper, so once the night is done, everyone can plant their tag to grow a beautiful bouquet of flowers - and leave no waste behind. What a perfect and eco-friendly way to remember a fun night. - $5.75
Giving green this holiday is easy with all these fun and unique plantable gift ideas that grow and leave no waste. For other great eco-friendly gift ideas make sure you check out the Green Gifts Guide and all of our other plantable Stationery and GIfts.
Comments are now closed