Our Eco Commitment
Botanical PaperWorks is committed to making sound, beneficial choices to positively affect the world around us. As manufacturers of eco-friendly paper called plantable paper, we take this eco commitment seriously.
With our eco-friendly paper and production, we at Botanical PaperWorks:
- Collect post-consumer waste from businesses and schools in our local area, and use this waste as the basis for our product, plantable seed eco-friendly paper. Through this collection, we save the local landfill 10 tons of paper per year.
- Our plantable seed paper composts away when planted, leaving wildflowers and no waste.
- The eco-friendly seed paper products are packaged in corn 'plastic' that biodegrades when composted.
- Manufacturing waste is repurposed and reused in order to minimize our impact on the environment as a result of the production of plantable eco-friendly paper.
- As a company and as individuals, we are passionately committed to recycling.
- Through our process improvement initiatives, we have reduced our own office paper use by 75% since 2000.
- As members of the Green Hotel association, we assist hotels in reducing their paper waste.
- As volunteers in local schools and non-profit groups, we are teaching the next generation about reducing, reusing and recycling.
We continue to look for ways to improve our practices and encourage an on-going dialogue on our Facebook page, so that together we can adopt and maintain better ecological practices in the production of our eco-friendly paper products.
Also please visit our eco favors and invitations, green promotions and other items made by Botanical PaperWorks, include the eco-friendly seal and send wedding invitations with invitation and reply card all in one.