No matter what size your business is, a simple action like sending business holiday cards can go a long way when building client and customer relationships. By connecting with people on a more personal level, rather than making it all about business all the time, you'll humanize your brand and build long-term brand loyalty.
The hard part, however, is crafting the wording to put in your holiday cards. We get it, you're busy and finding the right words can be daunting! Don't worry, we've got you covered.
With this list of holiday greetings, all you have to do is copy and paste your favorite message. Whether you're looking for something short and sweet, more in-depth, or perhaps a green message for seed paper holiday cards, this list has it all!
Shorter holiday greetings for business:
- Wishing you a joyful holiday season and a happy New Year.
(standard in Botanical PaperWorks holiday cards)
- Wishing you cheer throughout the year! Thank you for your business in [Year].
- From all of us at [Your Business], have a happy holiday season and a joyful New Year.
- May all the joys the holiday season brings be yours.
- Seasons greetings! May your home be filled with joy and laughter throughout the holidays and in [Year].
- May your holiday season be merry and bright and the coming year full of hope and happiness.
- Best wishes from [Your Business]. We wish you an amazing holiday season filled with peace and happiness.
- Wishing you a festive holiday season filled with laughter, joy and many memories. All the best in [Year].
- May joy, love, and happiness be yours this holiday season.
- May you and yours have a wonderful holiday season and a New Year that brings joy, peace, and good health.
- Wishing you a joyous holiday season, from the team at [Your Business].
- Sending you our best wishes for a happy holiday season and an amazing New Year.
- Have a heartwarming holiday season full of joy, laughter, and harmony.
- Sending you our gratitude for your business. We wish you joy and success in the year ahead.
- Warmest wishes for a wonderful holiday season from everyone at [Your Business].
Longer holiday greetings for business:
- May your holiday season be filled with fun and fond memories. Thank you for your support and partnership in [Year] and all the best to you and yours in the new year.
- Seasons greetings to you and yours! We hope your holidays are filled with joy and laughter and that the coming year brings you peace and prosperity. We appreciate your business and thank you for giving us the chance to do what we enjoy.
- At this joyous time of year, we extend our thanks to you for a memorable year and wish you much happiness and prosperity in the year ahead.
- Wishing you a world of happiness this holiday season. We appreciate working with you and hope the coming year brings you all kinds of good things and joyful memories.
- During the holiday season, we are filled with gratitude for people like you who have supported our business and helped us grow. We thank you from the bottom of our hearts and wish you all the best for the holidays and the year ahead.
- We extend to you our warmest wishes to you and yours. Have a blessed holiday season and may this new year be filled with spectacular successes.
- 'Tis the season of peace, joy, and gratitude! Thank you for your business in [Year]. We wish you the most memorable of holidays and happiness throughout the new year.
- From our homes to yours, we wish you the happiest of holiday seasons and thank you for your business. We feel blessed and honored to have people like you support us.
- From all of us at [Your Business], thank you for trusting us with your business in [Year]. We wish you the most magnificent of holiday seasons and a joyful year ahead. Cheers!
- We've had an exciting year at [Your Business] and would like to extend our deepest appreciation for customers like you who have supported us. We wish you happy holidays and a New Year filled with joy.
Eco-themed holiday greetings for business:
- Wishing you a joyful (AND GREEN) holiday season and a happy New Year.
- Seasons GREENings! May your holidays be filled with joy and laughter.
- Live green and love the Earth this holiday season! Warm wishes from [Your Business].
- Sending you our best wishes for a happy holiday season and a new year filled with joy, laughter and greener tomorrows. Reduce. Reuse. Recycle.
- Green greetings to you and yours! Thank you for supporting our eco company and for helping us make a difference.
Holiday greetings for seed paper business holiday cards:
- Plant this card as a symbol of our wishes for you to have a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year.
- Wishing you a blooming New Year and a joyous holiday season.
- Sending you seeds of peace, joy, and prosperity for the coming year. Happy holidays!
- Let it snow, and then grow! Please enjoy this plantable gift as our way of thanking you for helping us grow.
- Thank you for supporting our green business. We wish a joyful holiday season and that hope good things sprout for you in [Year]!
Now that you have tons of ideas for what to say, you just need the right card to say it. You'll want to choose a nice design to reflect your branding, but you should also consider sharing a card that reflects your brand values.
Botanical PaperWorks has dozens of designer holiday cards for all types of business and they are all made with eco-friendly seed paper. They give not only a greeting but also a gift that grows, to help you spread an eco-friendly message!