Knowing that someone is thinking of us is sometimes all we need to feel a little bit better. Words of encouragement remind us we’re in good company, that we’re loved, needed, and appreciated. Since giving face-to-face encouragement is not possible for everyone while communities are social distancing, we've decided to add plantable products made for the current situation.
Sharing uplifting messages will help you stay connected and spread some joy to the people you love and miss
The need to feel connected is stronger than ever and finding mail from a loved one can be the highlight of the day now that we are all cooped up at home. That's why Botanical PaperWorks will be sharing a new encouragement seed card every week with a special offer as well as ideas for other ways to use seed cards during this time.
Here's how it works:
Every Monday, a new plantable product will be posted to this page. The offer will then be valid on that product for a full week. Once the week is over, a new product will be added and the offer will be valid on that new product.
Here's the first new product:
These symbolic and encouraging Rainbow Pattern Plantable Encouragement Postcards that grow were made to help people share a message of hope and positivity. We hope they'll help you spread some cheer and the gift of wildflowers to brighten days and bring smiles to the faces of your family and friends.
"Try to be a rainbow in someone else's cloud." - Maya Angelou
How plantable products help share encouraging, positive messages:
- They give the gift of at-home planting. Once used, the paper can be germinated and grown into wildflowers, veggies, or herbs.
- They surprise people. The texture, look and feel of the paper stands-out from regular paper.
- The act of planting is symbolic of hope and fruitful tomorrows.
- They connect people to the environment.
- They're eco-friendly and connect with people's values.