For this season's wedding inspiration palette, explore lemon accents that are a trendy addition to hot summer wedding themes. Mix soothing mint, leafy green, and playful lemon yellow tones for a cheerfully-sophisticated feel.
Make a splash with this palette next to ice-cold, refreshing lemonade cocktails, lemon meringue treats, bouquets of bright florals such as sunflowers or daffodils. This palette can be dressed up or dressed down to fit a fancy outdoor vineyard, grand ballroom, or rustic ranch house wedding reception. Now pucker up and get ready to be inspired because these colors were simply 'mint' to be together.
Look through our mood board and click the links below for more inspiration:
1. Lemon Seed Paper Wedding Invitations: Sweet and bright, these invites are also plantable after use, so your guests can grow their own wildflowers. (Found on botanicalpaperworks.com)
2. Limoncello Wedding Favors: Surprise your guests with homemade limoncello or other lemon-inspired favor such as lemon macarons, lemon-flavored sparkling water, or lemon tea. (Found on Pinterest via couldihavethat.com)
3. Wedding Cake: Classic vanilla fondant goes perfectly with cascading white and lemon yellow floral decals. (Found on Pinterest via marthastewartweddings.com)
4. Bridal Shoes: Slipping into these heels will be sure to brighten your day and get you dancing down the aisle. (Found on Pinterest via stylemepretty.com)
5. Bridal Bouquet: Any blend of yellow and white florals go with the lemon-and-mint theme. Try yellow roses, peonies, Craspedia, snapdragons with light greenery such as eucalyptus for a dreamy arrangement. (Found on Pinterest via stylemepretty.com)
6. Bridesmaid Dresses: Flowy, minty green dresses look elegant with bright yellow and white florals. Mix up the halter, strapless, and off-one-shoulder styles. (Found on Pinterest via flydp.com)
7. Boutonniere: Pair your bright yellow florals with a lemon-shaded tie and dark navy tux. (Found on Pinterest via roseofsharon-eventflorist.com)
8. Bridal Jewelry: Catch everyone's eyes with these sparkling, dangling chandelier earrings set with minty green opals. (Found on Pinterest via etsy.com)
9. Lemon Table Name Tags: Guests will have a blast looking for their name on these unique name displays. (Found on Pinterest via dearlovers.com)
Like what you see on our blog? Join our mailing list to receive emails with freebies, projects, coupons, green living tips, and decor ideas and follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest.