Botanical PaperWorks is a world-leading producer of seed paper wedding products made in Canada in our facilities in Winnipeg, MB. Some of our most popular products are our plantable wedding favours.
Save trees, grow plants and show love for the environment
Made out of recycled post-consumer, post-industrial paper, and seeds, plantable favours compost in the soil when planted and grow into wildflowers. The wildflower seed varieties in the favours are easy to grow, so you don't need a green thumb to start planting. Some of the flowers you can grow from our standard wildflower seed paper blend include catchfly, sweet alyssum, snapdragon, black-eyed susan, clarkia, and bird's eye.
Plantable favours make for memorable gifts that give the gift of planting and come in a wide variety of style themes that go with various wedding styles. From rustic barn weddings to romantic garden themes, you'll easily find the perfect plantable favour for your wedding style.
Here are a few favourite plantable wedding favour options, but there are dozens more choose from in the shop and almost all of them can be personalized with your details
- Heart Favor Boxes for treats or other small giveaways
- Wildflower Planting Kits with a biodegradable pot and expandable soil wafer
- Heart Mini-Slot Cards with a plantable heart-shaped insert
- Nature Lovers Plantable Favor Card with lots of space for a personalized message
- Love In Bloom Plantable Petal Card with foldable flaps and space for a personalized message
- Sprout Pencil with Basil Seed Paper with space for a personalized message on the seed paper sleeve
About Our Plantable Seed Paper Wedding Collections
With over 50 different designer collections, Botanical PaperWorks also offers a wide variety of wedding stationery products for every aspect of your event from the invitations to the table settings.
Take a look at these other products for eco-friendly wedding planning
- Wedding Invitations, thank-you cards, save-the-date cards, and reply cards
- Favour tags, wine tags, coasters, place cards, and menu cards
- Biodegradable wedding confetti and party banners
Why Botanical PaperWorks is a top-rated supplier of plantable wedding favours made in Canada
- Excellent customer service — With 339 Google Reviews and a Google Review rating of 4.9 stars, you know you're getting quality help. The customer service team at Botanical PaperWorks is dedicated to answering your questions and helping you get your orders out on time.
- Expert advice — Botanical PaperWorks has been in business for 20 years and has worked with a long list of couples, wedding planners, and families to make eco-friendly wedding products.
- High-quality paper — Botanical PaperWorks' seed paper is smooth, thick, and ready for print.
- Eco-friendly values — All Botanical PaperWorks seed paper is made with donated material from a variety of sources such as local schools and businesses to help save trees and reduce waste sent to landfills. A large amount of the paper recycled into seed paper is also originally made from recycled material to be as eco-friendly as possible.
- Non-GMO & non-invasive seeds — Our seeds are approved for planting in the U.S., Canada, and many other countries worldwide
- Customizable seed paper options — Choose from various Pantone colours including aqua, berry purple, lavender, marigold yellow, tangerine, teal and french blue. Ask about our various seed types including wildflowers, carrots, tomatoes, lettuce, chamomile, basil, and thyme.
- Quick shipping times — Plantable wedding invitations and seal and send wedding invitations ship in three business days after proof approval and seed wedding favours ship in just 24 hours.
Made in Canada, sold worldwide
All of Botanical PaperWorks plantable seed paper products are made in Canada at our facility in Central Canada. We ship to almost any destination in Canada as well as to destinations all over the world, including the United States, the United Kingdom, the European Union, and many more. Read more about Shipping Guidelines and International Orders.
|See Seed Paper Growing >>||Learn More About How It Works >>|