A few weeks ago, we introduced all of you to our New Plantable Chevron Wedding Invitations.
As we mentioned then, the chevron pattern is popping up everywhere these days. It can be found on manicures, clothing, jewellery, and so much more. With so many different uses, this modern pattern is the perfect way to coordinate your wedding day. Not just with plantable wedding stationery, but with accessories, table settings and decor - just to name a few.
With this in mind, we rounded up a chevron inspiration board you can use for your wedding–no matter what time of the year it's in! We just love how simply elegant this pattern is, and can go from being on the bolder to soft side so quickly with just a simple color change. Today's wedding inspiration board features one this fall's hottest colors - yellow. When hints of grey and brown are added to this bright and sunny color, it makes for an ultra-elegant detail that's so easy to coordinate with.
1. Attach our Plantable Chevron Favor Tags to a take-home gift for your guests. Each card is printed on seed paper embedded with wildflower seeds, so in addition to your gift, everyone will receive a bouquet of flowers when it's planted, too! Our simple idea shown here is to fill a jar with candies, and tie the ribbon and plantable tag around the neck of the jar.
2. Chevron Dinner Plate designed by Aedriel Originals.
3. Yellow and White Chevron Clutch by Waterpath Designs.
4. Grey Chevron Pattern Cake with Sugar Succulent made by Sweet and Saucy Shop.
5. Sunshine Yellow Chevron Ring Bearer Pillow from Willa Skye Home Accessories + Interior Design.
6. Table setting photographed by Gabriel Ryan.
We hope all you brides and party planners were inspired by this chevron inspiration board. With all these trendy chevron ideas, it's time to go plan the decoration details for your big day!