Christmas is such a fun time of year for holiday parties, eggnog (eggnog latte anyone?!), and DECORATING. That's why today, we wanted to show you how to make your own DIY Christmas ornaments using seed paper!
What You'll Need:
- Seed Paper (we printed a fun pattern on white paper, and alternated between that and a solid piece)
- Ribbon or twine
How To Make It (with step by step photos!):
1. Trace 8 circles on the seed paper and cut each one out.
2. Fold each circle in half.
3. Glue the backs of each folded circle to each other to make the round ball shape.
4. Before adding the last two folded circles, place and glue the ribbon (tied with a knot at the top and bottom) in the center of the ornament.
5. Glue the last two folded circles and hang your plantable paper Christmas ornaments!
These plantable paper Christmas ornaments are a fun family craft, perfect for a chilly winter afternoon (with eggnog lattes close by).
Keep checking back for some more really great Christmas-y things coming your way for the holidays! And if you need to stock up on some seed paper for your craft ideas take advantage of our free shipping. It's only on until December 14, the last day we can ensure your package will arrive before Christmas using standard shipping.