We're really inspired these days by coral and pink, there's something so fresh about this color combination. It can be bright and fun while still portraying a soft and romantic feel for the big day. Take a look at our coral and pink inspiration board that we put together, so many cute ideas out there!
1) A beautiful and fun ombre wedding cake by Sweet and Saucy Shop.
2) Delicious and pretty. Signature cocktails, what a great way to add a dash of your color palette and personality to your big day. Thank you to brunchatsaks for sharing this adorable photoshoot by Cynthia Martyn.
3) Although it may just be candy, this bright pink rock candy will sparkle like crystals and make any ordinary candy buffet look spectacular. Check out more great candy buffet ideas at weddingbee.com.
4) Peonies are a great flower choice and come in many colors and shades. They bloom rather large so a little can go a long way. These light coral peonies are quite a site, they are romantic and flirty and will suit all types of weddings.
5) Our very own watercolor plantable wedding invitations in pink and coral. Not only are these beautiful, they are also eco-friendly and when planted will grow wildflowers.
6) You can't decide what color to order for your bridesmaids dresses? These colours work so well together you don't have to choose, combine them. To see the rest of this beautiful wedding check out the Ruffled blog.
7) This modern and fresh plantable wedding favor gives your guests a bouquet of flowers as a beautiful memory of your special day. All they need to do is plant the seed paper flower and enjoy the wildflowers that will grow.
8) This petalled wedding cake by Jenna Rae Cakes is breathtaking. You have to check out her cake creations, they always have the most extravagant details and amazing color palettes. They are true works of art.