Hi everyone, we're back with another inspiration board! There are two things right now that I am sort of obsessing over for weddings. One is the vintage theme and another more unexpected theme - the bicycle. Yes apparently you can plan an entire wedding theme based on one single object. So because I couldn't decide which one I loved more, I decided to combine the two ideas - Vintage Bicycle.
There are so many adorable ideas out there for vintage weddings but I feel like many of them have been visited a lot recently. We want to inspire you to take the ideas you like but to add a twist of you and your fiance to the mix. We've found these great ideas for you to have a look at where these couples have taken their love for riding bikes (and each other of course) and come up with some really unique ideas.
1) I LOVE this, this unique couple based their wedding on the Victorian era. They dressed the part and even rented bicycles for all of their guests to get around on. You have to check out the rest of this wedding brought to us by stylemepretty.com it looks like so much fun.
2) A nice twist on the just married sign and jingling cans attached to the back of the couples car - this couple really rides in style on their vintage yellow tandem bicycle. It fit with their theme perfectly, this really is an adorable wedding, you have to see the rest of the photos featured on thoughtfullysimple.com.
3) What a perfect way to introduce your guests to the theme of your wedding. These whimsical vintage inspired Plantable Tandem Bicycle Wedding Invitations are sure to make a statement. Not only are they stylish and come in a wide array of color combinations, but they are also 100% eco-friendly and made from seed paper. When you and your guests are finished with them you can plant the paper and grow wildflowers!
4) To keep with the theme of your vintage bicylcle wedding why wouldn't you want to say thanks to your guests with these Plantable Tandem Bicycle Favor Tags. Like the invitations they will also grow wildflowers when planted - an extra thank you AND a blooming memento of your special day.
5) I am in awe with how beautiful these are, and not to mention perfect for this theme! I found these on msm.com along with a whole bunch of other cute bicycle wedding ideas...apparently I'm not the only one obsessing.
6) This is a great shot of yet another wedding couple incorporating the vintage bike into their wedding. I love that you can get your guests riding them, you can ride off into the sunset with them and they also make amazing photo props. Thanks to woodyweddings for sharing this beautiful photo.
I found so many cute ideas for vintage bicycle wedding themes that they wouldn't all fit, so be sure to check out our Pinterest board to see the rest of the great inspiration ideas out there.
(as seen on Thirty Handmade Days)