We've been very busy bees here at Botanical PaperWorks coming up with new products and designs with you in mind. I'm excited today to share our latest new plantable wedding favors with you. We've seen a huge trend for rustic themed weddings lately, that's when we decided to come out with these adorable eco-friendly Rustic Wedding Favors. There are two different designs and each has there own unique features.
The Herb Rustic Wedding Favors: These delightful Herb Rustic Wedding Favors will be great giveaways to thank all your guests for celebrating with you. Not only will they be the perfect finishing touch on your rustic wedding, they'll grow a trio of herbs when the cream-colored seed paper heart is planted in soil. Your guests will love the thoughtful gift to take home, and the tasty parsley, oregano and basil that will grow from the herb paper. These rustic wedding favors can be personalized with your names, and a custom message for all of your guests. They are printed on natural card stock with a wood grain texture applied. These plantable wedding favors are both stylish and eco-friendly.
The Wildflower Rustic Wedding Favors: The Wildflower Rustic Wedding Favors add the perfect touch to your rustic wedding, with so many colourful plantable wedding favors to choose from, you'll be sure to find one that's just right. Guests will take home the plantable favors and plant the seed paper flower shape to grow a beautiful garden full of wildflowers. These rustic wedding favors can be personalized with your names, and a custom message for all of your guests. Printed on natural card stock with a woodgrain detail, these plantable wedding favours will be a hit at your wedding.
Want a little more rustic wedding inspiration? We've found a ton of great ideas, have a look.
1) The wedding chicks are always bringing us great ideas, this one is no exception. Check out the great ideas from this rustic country photoshoot they put together.
2) I love the idea of using mason jars at your rustic wedding, they fit the decor perfect. I especially like the idea of attaching your guests name to their glass. They won't lose it and your not wasting glasses. Find this great idea and whole pile of other mason jar cocktail inspiration at melissabaum.com.
3) Obviously I might be a little biased but these are amazing! I love our new Rustic Wedding Favors, not only are they stylish and adorable but they're 100% eco-friendly. What a great way to thank your guests for sharing in your special day and give them the gift of flowers or fresh herbs as a memento.
4) This great shot is brought to us by coisasdalivia.blogspot.ca. I thoroughly enjoyed this wedding from start to finish. It was filled with so many great ideas for a rustic wedding.
5) You can always count on Martha Stewart Weddings to come up with beautiful wedding inspiration. They have come up with a great list of rustic wedding centerpiece ideas including this one. I love the use of these old glass jars filled with wildflowers.
6) This is a blog I like to keep my eye on, Southern Weddings, they always feature the cream of the crop in weddings. This Georgia outdoor chapel wedding is full of rustic wedding charm. My favorite part was how they took care of the outdoor seating. They used hay bales topped with blankets circled around the alter, there wasn't a bad seat to be found.
For more amazing rustic wedding ideas, be sure to check our Pinterest page. We didn't have quite enough room to show you ALL the great ideas we came across, so we created a board dedicated to the many rustic wedding ideas we found and love. And if you love looking for wedding inspiration check out all our other Inspiration Boards.
(as seen on Thirty Handmade Days)