Wow, already Week 4 of The 12 Weeks of Christmas, hope you've been enjoying it so far. You're going to love what we have in store for you this week. Finding holiday gift tags that suit everyone's taste and wrapping paper isn't always the easiest, and gift tags can get expensive. Here to solve your holiday gift labelling dilemmas are some great Free Printable Christmas Gift Tags.
They're incredibly easy to assemble and with three different styles to choose from, you're sure to find a design that accompanies your beautifully wrapped gifts perfectly. Have a look, then download and print the style that works best for you.
The gift tag designs really lend themselves well to the holiday craft look, which is so popular right now. Try wrapping your presents with recycled craft paper, then attach the tags with some bakers twine and colrful ribbon. Eco-friendly and stylish.
- Cardstock or recycled craft paper
- Scissors or exacto knife and ruler
- Hole punch
- Ribbon and/or twine
- Download the free printable Christmas Gift Tags
- These were printed on white cardstock and recycled craft paper, but any cardstock will work
- Cut just inside the lines of the tag shape, to remove the outline
- Punch a hole through the top
- Loop ribbon or twine through the hole and attach to your gift
Here are the 3 download files:
Make sure to check back each Monday for the next installment of The 12 Weeks of Christmas. We are dedicated to making this holiday season fun AND easy for you. With freebies, giveaways, sales, holiday ideas and so much more, you are sure to find the weeks leading up to Christmas a lot more exciting.