UPDATE: Download the 2014 Free Printable Monthly Calendar
Another week of great giveaways and another week closer to Christmas! If you look at your calendar, Christmas is only 43 days away, that's crazy. Speaking of Calendars…Here's a free printable, full page monthly 2013 Calendar for you. The calendar will help you plan out the year ahead, and help you stick to your New Year's resolutions. This calendar features vibrant colors, fun patterns, all major Canadian and U.S. holidays and even extra space to jot down some notes, you're going to find this very handy.
It's super simple to assemble and with the stylish yet simple design it is appropriate for both home and work spaces.
- 13 pages of 8.5" x 11" cardstock paper
- We assembled ours with a hole puncher, which we then looped ribbon through and left enough on the ends to tie into knots so there would be something for the calendar to hang by.
- You could also use a stapler, or get it bound very inexpensively at your local office supply store.
- Download the free printable 2013 Monthly Calendar
- Print all 13 pages on your cardstock paper, print double sided if you want to save paper.
- Punch holes evenly spaced across the top of your calendar.
- Loop your ribbon through the holes, leaving enough on the ends to tie in a bow.
- Hang in your home or work office and start planning for 2013!
Calendars are the perfect gift for the New Year, make sure you take a look at the fantastic selection of plantable eco-friendly calendars we have to offer. The top seller and staff favorite (for good reason) is the Grow-A-Garden Calendar which will grow you a whole garden of veggies and herbs.
If you enjoyed this week's The 12 Weeks of Christmas free printable 2013 Monthly Calendar and you're interested in some more freebies, then you are sure to love these three free printables as well:
Enjoy, and have a great week!