Recently engaged? Planning a wedding? If you said yes to either of those questions, you're going to be very excited about what I'm going to tell you next. We have just released one of the most beautiful collections we have designed to date, it's called Bloom.
Here are a few interesting facts about the Bloom collection that make it so unique:
- All four of the color combinations have an accent of Monaco Blue, which is the next predicted Pantone color of the year!
- The four different color palettes are inspired by the Spring 2013 Pantone Fashion Color Report (as seen above).
- Not only does the design feature beautiful flowers but the paper itself is made from seed paper and will grow wildflowers when your guests plant it. No waste, and your guests have a "blooming" memento of your special day.
- The collection consists of seven beautifully designed pieces, all of which compliment one another, but are varied for each piece to give you some variety.
- This design also comes in the Seal and Send format. It's an invite, reply card and envelope all in one!
- The name "Bloom" came from a suggestion from one of our Facebook friends…thanks Farzin!
If you love these clever complimentary color pallette's, you're going to love the great selection of seed paper we have - NOW 30% OFF. Perfect for you ambitious DIY brides (and actually easy enough if you're not super craft-savvy) for adding those extra special details that tie in to both your wedding stationery AND decor for the big day. Pictured here is the African Violet and Poppy Red Bloom Invitation and RSVP. They're accompanied by our Plantable Confetti and Seed Paper that we've transformed into a favor box with seed paper flowers.
With wedding season almost in full "bloom" contact us for more details on our Plantable Wedding Collections. And if you're interested in our Seed Paper, BUY NOW - 30% off for a limited time! Included with this Seed Paper Sale, we will add the templates for both the favor box and the paper flowers (pictured above). All you have to do is add this special phrase "DIY QUEENS RULE" in the notes box which appears after you've entered your credit card information.