Geometric shapes and patterns are popping up everywhere, and so they should be. The vibrant colors and intricate patterns make for beautifully interesting visuals. If you want to plan a wedding that is modern, fun and right on trend then jump on board with geometric! Introducing the new Geometric Wedding Collection. With seven fun and vibrant complimentary pieces, you'll love sending these out to your loved ones. Not only are the colors and patterns fun and stylish but they're eco-friendly too. Your guests can plant the seed paper and grow wildflowers as a blooming memento of your special day. Here are some more awesome ideas that you can incorporate into your geometric wedding theme.
1) This truly unique wedding sure was a labor of love. All the colorful banners, and small details of the wedding were done by the couple. The beautiful photography that captured these photos was taken by the talented Happy Confetti Photography team.
2) These unique DIY paper ornaments are brought to us by Field Guide Designs. The perfect decor for a fun and bright wedding.
3) We're seeing these geometric shapes everywhere. They make great decorations and would be perfect for wedding favors. You can find the DIY tutorial here at 2modernblog.com
4) These colorful and fun Geometric Invitations are also eco-friendly. They're printed on seed paper that grows when the invitation is planted. Choose from five vivid color combinations - Town Carnival, Moonlit Marina, Central Park, Historic Gem and Urban Love. The Geometric collection also includes coordinating reply card, menu card, thank you card, place card and favor tag.
5) How could you not fall in love with this handsome guy? Your dog is part of the family so why not have them be part of your big day, here to help them look the part are these adorable bow tie dog collars from SillyBuddy.
6) This minimalist white teared cake is brought to life with beautiful hard candy hexagons in vibrant sherbert hues. This is the perfect cake for a geometric wedding, see more beautiful creations from Cake Alchemy here.
7) Colorful rock candy paired with this Geometric Favor Tag makes for a fun favor to hand out to your guests. Not only is the candy delicious but this stylish favor tag is also made from seed paper. When your guests have enjoyed their candy they can plant the tag and enjoy a bouquet of flowers as well.
If you love all these awesome ideas but it's just not for you, then check out our other Wedding Collections and Inspiration Boards to find more great ideas. There's also a great variety of wedding inspiration on our Pinterest boards that will help you plan your perfect day.