We have a serious treat for you today! Here are four free printables. They will make hosting and entertaining the family this Christmas incredibly easy and fun. The four free printables include an editable Christmas menu, Christmas circle toppers, Christmas napkin rings and adorable 3-D Christmas tree place cards (these are my favorite). The patterns and color palette are adorable and will make any table look delightfully festive.
This week leading up to Christmas is sure to be a busy one. Are you looking for ways to get it all done and keep your sanity? Using the four free printables, here is a 15 minute project (that will look like it took you at least an hour) that will help you prepare for your family dinner. Here is what you'll need:
- Card stock 8.5 x 11 (minimum of 5 pages to print each item once)
- Cutting board and exacto knife or scissors will work just fine
- glue or tape (for the napkin rings)
- Download and print the free printable templates ( all five)!
- Please note that the place cards and circle toppers need to be printed double-sided. For top loading printers with out a double-sided option just feed the same page through flipped to it's blank side.
- Cut out and assemble all the pieces
- The circle toppers can be used as extra decoration for the table like in the pictures, or you can attach toothpicks and add them to different dishes and desserts.
- The menu is editable. All you have to do is open it in Acrobat and add your own food items. If you don't have Acrobat, open it in preview to remove our text and hand write your menu.
- For the place cards, cut along the dotted lines and attach the two pieces (one with star and one without)
- Have fun and enjoy some delicious Christmas dinner!
Here are your download files:
This project only took 15 minutes to cut and assemble once it was printed. It was also a lot of fun to set up. You're going to love it, and the outcome is sure to impress all your guests when they arrive.
We wish you and your families a very Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays, thanks for joining us for another week of the 12 Weeks of Christmas, hope you enjoy!
We hope you will enjoy these FREE Holiday Dinner Decor Printables! Make sure to stay in the loop by joining our mailing list and following us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest for more 12 Weeks of Christmas goodies. And if you're looking for other great holiday freebies and DIY's check out a few of our favorites from last year.