Celebrate New Year's Eve in style with the free printable New Year's Party Kit. The kit includes a wine/champagne label, dessert topper flags and circles (which also double as cute labels when printed on sticker paper), a party cracker template and decorative wrapper.
- 8.5 x 11 cardstock for the party cracker template and 8.5 x 11 sticker paper for the label, toppers, and wrap.
- Cutting board and exacto knife or scissors will work just fine.
- Glue or tape (for the party cracker)
- Tooth picks or candy sticks for the dessert toppers.
- Ribbon to tie the ends of the party cracker.
- Candy, paper crowns or anything else you want to fill the party cracker with.
- Download and print the free printable templates.
- Cut out all the pieces.
- For the party cracker, cut on the solid lines and fold on the dotted lines. There will be 7 equal folds in the cracker, the 2 ends fold over one another (glue or tape to hold in place) and your left with 6 equal sides. Now tie your ribbon around each of the ends.
- Stick the decorative wrapper around your party cracker.
- If you don't have sticker paper for the labels and toppers, spray adhesive also works great.
Here are your download files:
You're going to really enjoy putting these together and your guests are sure to appreciate celebrating with you in style. Have a fabulous New Year's Party, and be sure to stay tuned in the New Year as we have a ton of fabulous posts in store for you!
For those of you newly engaged over the holidays, congratulations! Here are some fabulous Seal and Send Invitations to get you started on the planning process.