It's safe to say the Ombre trend isn't "fading" any time soon! It's still huge with fashion and style trends and more recently gaining popularity for weddings. You can plan an entire theme around it or just add hints of it to items like bridesmaid dresses, cakes and your wedding stationery. The nice thing about ombre, is you can achieve the look with any color scheme of your liking! Here we've chosen to go with more of a aqua to emerald green - we knew we couldn't go wrong with the color of the year.
1) The expression on these bridesmaid faces is priceless, what a great shot. We love how the ombre effect was executed here with the gradual fade from bright to light and each bridesmaid with their own shade. We found this along with some other great ombre inspiration on a site we are all quite familiar with - Pinterest!
2) Believe it or not, this is actually a really easy DIY! All you will need is white sugar, food coloring and egg whites, for the full DIY tutorial click here.
3) Offer a bouquet of flowers to all of your guests with plantable favor tags that can be attached to your wedding's giveaway. These chic, eco-friendly favor tags are printed on seed paper that will grow beautiful wildflowers when planted.
4) This Ombre Wedding Cake is simple yet incredibly elegant and would work well with any wedding theme. If you love ombre wedding cakes, bellethemagazine.com has put together a compilation of 15 beautiful masterpieces that you must take a peak at.
5) This is gorgeous, perfect for a bridesmaid dress at an ombre wedding. It would be a dress that you will actually want to wear again. You can find this ombre beauty at polyvore.com.
6) Celebrate your special day with these fresh and festive plantable wedding invitations that grow flowers when planted. The Celebrate Plantable Ombre Wedding Invitation is both chic and eco-friendly, being printed on seed paper your guests can plant them and have a blooming memento of your special day (there's also a great selection of color options available).
7) This 3D butterfly wall art would make a perfect backdrop as you say your I do's. It has a magical and romantic feel to it...and think of the beautiful photo ops! RonandNoy make these ornate hand crafted pieces and will even do custom orders to fit with what you have in mind.
If you love these ideas and you're looking for more great ombre inspiration, be sure to check out our Pinterest page where you will find great wedding inspiration.