Chances are, when you think of a wedding, you think of flowers - they go hand in hand to create a beautiful and special day enjoyed by so many.
But the floral aspects of your wedding day don't have to end with bouquets and decorations! As we've shown here, there are some really beautiful ways to make the entire wedding floral-themed.
1) Set the tone for your floral wedding theme with this Floral Wreath Seasons Wedding Collection. Not only is it a floral design, but the seed paper it's printed on will grow flowers too! Talk about a perfect match.
2) There's just something about wearing a flower in your hair that makes a girl feel even more beautiful than usual. We found this stunning example (and many others) on the blog Surf and Sunshine.
3) A fun and flowery (but not too flowery) touch for the guys, steampunk flower cufflinks from the Elves Garden Etsy shop.
4) Edible roses? Sure! Add a tasty touch to your floral wedding theme with a delicious buttercream roses cake. We loved the color of this one from Objective Cupcake.
5) Patterned bridesmaids dresses are becoming more and more popular, and we think that these floral-patterned bridesmaids dresses found on Style Me Pretty are just fantastic. Take a look at the tulle details, so sweet!
6) Continue your floral themed wedding even after the day is done with these Wildflower Seed Paper Matchbook favours. Twenty sticks of wildflower seed paper for your guests to plant and commemorate your special day. If you want to mix things up a little, this plantable wedding favor is also available with an herb seed paper option as well.
7) One thing that really came to mind when we were thinking of floral themes was classic floral china. We found this great wedding centerpiece on the Inspiring Pretty blog, delicate flowers in a vintage floral tea cup. What a fun idea, and a great activity to do with your bridesmaids, spending an afternoon visiting thrift shops to find vintage floral teacups for all your tables' centerpieces!
8) A beautiful gift for your bridesmaids, and a way to continue your floral wedding theme into their gifts. This unique flower necklace is available in the Jewelry Deli Etsy shop.
9) Cookie bars have become just as popular as candy bars at weddings! Create a cookie bar of your own with this scrumptious rose cookies. Find out how to make them on the blog Shop Sweet Things.
10) And last but not least, what's a floral wedding inspiration board without an adorable flower girl? Captured by Victoria Ann Photography, we think this little girl's floral crown and dress is oh-so-sweet, not to mention the handsome little ring bearer with her!