With spring just around the corner, we just had to do a wedding inspiration board focused on the flower we think of first come spring, the tulip!
Bright and fun, tulips are available in wide variety of both naturally vibrant and pastel colours. That combined with their simple and elegant look, makes them a wedding flower choice that's extremely versatile and cost-effective while they're in season.
We've put together an inspiration board to help you incorporate tulips into your wedding day.
1) Keep the floral theme going with this personalized Wildflower Seed Bombs Favor. A truly unique favor for your guests. The next time they're out and about, they can toss the seed bomb and watch it grow flowers each time they pass by in the future. This seed bomb favour can be tailored to your Big Day with 11 color options available for the printing on the bag.
2) We love these bright bridesmaids dresses, as photographed by Jonathan Ivy Photo. They're all tulip colours, and look absolutely lovely together!
3) We actually gasped when we saw this bride's bouquet of tulips and roses on The Pretty Blog. So stunning!
4) Perfectly summery and bright, the Watercolor Tulips Wedding Collection is the perfect way to tie your wedding's tulip theme together, and be eco-friendly at the same time! Printed on seed paper, each piece of this wedding stationery collection will grow flowers (or herbs) when planted, and leave no waste behind.
5) Instead of a traditional cake, why not try tulip cupcakes for your wedding? We found these on the Everyday Occasions blog, complete with instructions on how you can make them too.
6) A cluster of tulips at the end of every few rows is a great way to add flowers to your wedding ceremony, especially for an outdoor wedding. This beautiful bouquet was seen on JW Weddings and Events.
7) A subtle touch to a tulip wedding theme, tulip-style skirts for your bridesmaids! The one we've shown is even eco-friendly, and available in the Maude Couture Etsy shop.
8) As we mentioned earlier, tulips are incredibly versatile flowers, and look so great both on their own, or mixed with others. We love the mixed floral arrangement in this wedding's centrepiece, as seen from Elizabeth Ann Designs.
We hope that this Tulip Inspiration Board has given you some great ideas for your wedding or special event. For more inspirational party-planning ideas, visit all of the Inspiration Boards and our pins on Pinterest.