Lace has always been a popular pick for wedding dresses, with its classically elegant feel. But in the past couple of years, lace has made a huge comeback in the fashion world as well, making additional lace items for your wedding day a lot easier to find.
Delicate and feminine, a lace wedding will instantly transport your guests into a evening of elegance and romance, whether it's with more traditional in feel, or more casual, with additional touches of burlap or leather. No matter which way you use it, your lace wedding will be stunning with a vintage chic feel. Here's a few ideas in an inspiration board to help you along the way!
Items in this Lace Inspiration Board
1) Not only do we love this photo from the Wedding Chicks (they look like they're having the time of their lives!), but we adore these off-white lace bridesmaids dresses that compliment the bride's lace dress. A couple girls wearing brown leather belts adds a more casual feel to the look.
2) With any wedding, the theme is all in the details, like lace wrapped around the brides bouquet, as photographed by Jagg Photography. This is a great way to incorporate your "something old" as well, maybe the lace could come from your mother or grandmother's wedding dress. It looks like this bride might have had someone else's wedding rings included with their bouquet as well.
3) The Romantic Lace Wedding Collection is a beautiful, ornate, and eco-friendly way to add lace details to your wedding's stationery. Printed on seed paper, and including such pieces as save the date cards, thank you cards, and menu cards, each piece will grow beautiful wildflowers (or herbs, if you wish) when planted in soil. A great way to celebrate, but leave no waste behind.
4) These gorgeous lace shoes would be a great touch for any bride wanting to incorporate lace into her wedding. We found these on Style Me Pretty, but with lace being so popular in everyday fashion right now, we're sure you'll find another pair that's perfect fo ryou.
5) Maybe your perfect wedding dress isn't lace, but that doesn't mean you can't have lace as part of your wedding day look. This handmade lace headband from Melinda Rose Design's Etsy shop is so unique, and a beautiful option instead of a veil.
6) Not just for the ladies, give the guys a little lace on the suits or tuxedos too with lace pocket squares, as shown here by Theilen Phototgraphy.
7) A clutch is a great gift for your bridesmaids. Fill it with wedding day essentials for a gift that's both practical and fashionable. These lace clutches from the Davie & Chiyo Etsy shop would look wonderful with any bridesmaid's dress!
8) What's a lace wedding inspiration board without a cake?! And what a cake this is! Amazing detail, as seen on the blog Wedding Obsession.
9) We just had to show you a closer look at the Romantic Lace Seed Invitation. Available in six stylish and trendy colours, this plantable wedding invitation is a must for any lace wedding.
10) What a simple and elegant DIY centrepiece idea, wrap white or ivory-coloured candles with burlap and lace, and secure with a twine bow. What a great way to get that country chic look! We found this idea on Factory Direct Craft.
We hope that this Lace Inspiration Board has given you some great ideas for your wedding or special event. For more inspirational party-planning ideas, visit all of the Inspiration Boards and our pins on Pinterest.