A few months back we shared some awesome wedding inspiration from the experts at It's Love Magazine. Among many great ideas, the article featured adorable Plantable Confetti Wedding Favors. You all loved the idea, and after numerous inquiries, we thought we'd share the free printable along with the step-by-step DIY tutorial. Enjoy!
Here is your dowload file:
Supplies for DIY Confetti Wedding Favor:
- Cutting Mat
- Bone Folder
- Utility Knife
- Steel Ruler
- Assorted Plantable Seed Confetti (It's Love Magazine used pink, coral and brick red)
- It's Love free download printed on your choice of paper (It's Love Magazine printed on cream seed paper) Print outs are shown on 5" x 7" sheets
- Baggies with a width of 3 7/8 inches (trim them if they are too long as shown in this sample)
Instructions for DIY Wedding Confetti Favor:
- Using the bone fold, score to the fold line indicated on the print.
- Trim to the crop marks using a steel ruler and utility knife
- Sort your confetti in small mixes of the colors you choose. The topper download has red ink so brick red, pink and coral were used to match.
- Fill your baggies with desired amount of confetti. Approximately 30 were used here.
- Trim your baggies if they are too long to the size you desire
- Fold over a small portion of the bag at the top to ensure that the confetti doesn't leak out.
- Place the folded topper over the baggies and staple it once in the centre near the bottom.
Looking for other great wedding ideas and free printables? Make sure to check out the numerous great Freebies and Inspirations Boards on the blog as well. And if you're looking for the perfect Eco-friendly stationery for your big day, look no further than the View by Collection.