Set your gifts apart from the rest with these delightful Vintage Chalkboard style Free Printable Gift Tags. With these gift tags, you will be set for any occasion that comes up. The three designs lend well to all styles and colors, making the decorating process fun and easy. They're super simple to set up and because there are 6 per sheet, you can put away the ones you don't use and you're prepared for the next time something comes up.
Here they are styled with some fun Spring patterns and recycled brown wrapping paper, but they would also be amazing for weddings, showers, Mother's Day (hint hint, coming very soon on May 12th), Christmas...the list goes on!
- Card stock
- Scissors or exacto knife and ruler
- Hole punch
- Ribbon and/or twine
- Download the free printable Vintage Chalkboard Gift Tags.
- These were printed on white cardstock, but colored card stock would be cute too.
- Cut just inside the lines of the tag shape, to remove the outline.
- Punch a hole through the top.
- Loop ribbon or twine through the hole and attach to your gift.
Here is the Download file:
If you enjoy this printable you should also check out our other Freebies (especially the Free Chalkboard Wedding Table Number Printable) and Free Chalkboard Style To Do List Printable). Stay tuned, we have a bunch more up our sleeve to share with you very soon!