BLUSH, it's the hottest color to hit the wedding scene in ages. That comes as no surprise; it's soft, classically elegant, fresh and adds allure to all other colors it's paired with. Here, we've decided to pair it with some other powerhouse colors trending in the wedding scene: Gold, Mint and Emerald. Combine them all to create an amazing palette perfect for a Spring or Summer wedding. Check out all these awesome ideas that are sure to get you inspired!
1) We love the idea of creating a signature cocktail to match the color of your wedding! It's something different and all your own. Find this Pink Grapefruit Mojito recipe at The Knot.
2) As a woman, I am completely comfortable admitting that I love all things that sparkle. So when we came across these gold glitter envelope liners on Etsy we got very excited. Also, the combination of the gold and mint is perfect!
3) Mmm, these look divine. As popular as cupcakes are for weddings nowadays, the macaroon is for sure the next big trend you will start to see. It's so easy to coordinate them with your wedding colors like these ones brought to us by Weddings&Things.
4) Your guests will be the ones thanking you when they receive these Plantable Modern Damask Favor Tags. Not only is the tag elegant and matches your wedding colors, but when guests bring them home they can plant them to grow beautiful wildflowers.
5) We are head over heels loving this masterpiece designed by Erica OBrien. The combined elements of the gold chevron and the delicate floral details makes this cake unique and edgy but still very romantic. Thanks for sharing Wedding Chicks.
6) Another amazing bridal shower photo shoot to drool over from Green Wedding Shoes. The theme is so unique - Vintage Girl Scout! They have found so many ways to incorporate this beautiful color palette and give you great DIY tips to help you achieve the look.
7) After scouring Pinterest for bridesmaid dresses, we fell in love with these chiffon and lace beauties in both mint and blush. We love how they combined the two, it's definitely a rising trend we're into.
8) The funnest place to add a touch of color to your wedding day - your shoes! Check out these beautiful Badgley Mischka's with a gorgeous floral detail on the toes!
9) We had to share this beautiful engagement ring with you that we found on Wedding Bee. Rose gold is a nice substitute to gold or silver and gives this ring a delicate vintage vibe.
10) I attended a beach wedding and fell in love with these beautiful green flowers from the bride's bouquet. I have now learned that they are succulents. Wouldn't you agree that they are just gorgeous in a great and unusual way? I love the color and textures of this one that Wedding Bee shared!
11) This gorgeous emerald ring would add a nice subtle touch of gold and emerald to your bridesmaid's attire. It would make a great bridesmaid gift that the girls are sure to appreciate and get lots of wear out of. Find this and many other beautiful gems on Pinterest.
12) We love the floral-adorned lettering of this Floral Letters Plantable Wedding Invitation Collection. It's a sweet way to invite guests to your wedding. The flowers of this invitation collection are both in the ornamentation AND in the paper - each invitation is embedded with wildflower seeds. Your guests can plant the invitation to grow their own bouquets of wildflowers, a fun way to anticipate your special day as it grows near.
If you love the idea of incorporating plantable wedding stationery into your big day, make sure you visit our View By Collection where you will find many styles and colors to suit your big day. And if you're just looking for some more wedding inspiration, visit our numerous styles and themes of Inspiration Boards sure to get the ideas flowing!