The classic sweater vest and neck tie give this Father's Day free printable a fun retro vibe, and we're so excited to share it with you! While brainstorming about what all those very important men in our lives might want for their big day, we joked that they would probably be happiest with a case of beer. And than realized, yes actually, dads would love that!
So here's the plan:
- Go out and buy dad's favorite beer. If dad's not a beer drinker, get him his favorite bottled drink.
- Download and print the Free Printable Father's Day Bottle Labels and Tags.
- With a ruler, cutting mat and Exacto knife, carefully cut out the labels and tags.
- Punch a hole through the tie tags and thread them through some twine. Wrap and tie them around the neck of your bottle.
- Wrap the labels tight around the bottle and attach with a glue gun or double sided tape.
- Step and repeat until you have a whole case for dad!
These Free Printables are easy to assemble, and they make a simple case of beer transform into a well thought out and very appreciated Father's Day gift. They will be great on their own but as a bonus if you have something else to give dad, print a few extra tags and "tie" the two gifts together!
Here is your download file (includes 2 yellow, 2 red and 2 green):
We hope you enjoy this free printable and it inspires you to create a fun Father's Day display for your own husband or father. Looking for more Freebies for Father's Day? Check out this heart warming Free Printable Wall Art For Father's Day, it would pair perfectly with dad's dressed up case of beer!