It's never too early to start getting excited and planning for an upcoming year. Be ahead of the game and have fun filling in your Free Printable 2014 Monthly Calendar today. Personally, I love taking the time to put special birthdays and anniversaries in and mark the upcoming weddings we have coming in the new year. Do you have a vacation coming up this winter, or thinking about planning one? Perfect, mark that down too.
This free full page monthly calendar features vibrant colors and a fun geometric pattern. It also includes all major Canadian and U.S. holidays and even has extra space to jot down some notes, you're going to find this very useful.
It's super simple to assemble and with the stylish and vibrant geometric design, it's perfect for brightening your work and home office spaces.
- 13 pages of 8.5" x 11" white cardstock paper.
- Depending on how you want to assemble it and where, there are a few different options. You can use a hole puncher and loop ribbon through the holes leaving enough on the ends to hang. You could also use a stapler, or get it bound very inexpensively at your local office supply store.
- Download the Free Printable 2014 Monthly Calendar.
- Print all 13 pages on your cardstock paper, print double sided if you want to save paper.
- Bind it together using a stapler, hole punch and ribbon or go and get it bound.
- Hang it in your home or work office and start planning all the exciting trips and events coming up in 2014!
Enjoy getting your life organized now while you have a little extra time on your hands, and start to look forward to all the fun to be had in the new year. For more great Freebies like this, make sure you stay up to date with our blog.
Every three weeks, we send out an email with special offers, freebies and new product announcements. Please sign up here so that you don't miss a thing: