Are you looking for unique eco-friendly gift ideas for your loved ones this holiday season? Look no further than the 2013 Christmas Holiday Edition of the Green Gift Guide. It is packed full of gift ideas for moms, gardeners, cooks/foodies, stocking stuffers and even that hard-to-buy-for person on your list.
What makes the Green Gifts Guide so unique is that all the products featured are 100% eco-friendly. They are made from post consumer materials that are transformed into seed paper products. The seed paper can actually be planted to grow wildflowers, veggies or herbs and leave no waste!
Here are just a few examples of these fun eco-friendly products:
Cinnamon Basil Holiday Seed Paper Matchbooks
Features of The Cinnamon Basil Holiday Seed Paper Matchbooks:
- 20 plantable cinnamon basil seed paper sticks to plant and grow.
- Adorable holiday design with planting instructions included.
- Only $3.99 each
- Delicious Spiced Rum Mojito recipe on the back that uses fresh cinnamon basil that the seed paper will grow.
- Fun and eco-friendly stocking stuffer idea. Would also be great to add to table settings and take home gifts at your holiday get togethers.
The Pocket Garden
Features of the Pocket Garden:
- Six beautifully illustrated seed paper cards to plant and grow fresh herbs and vegetables.
- Eco-friendly product and packaging - the entire product composts and leaves no waste.
- Grows an entire garden for only $9.95.
- Each seed paper card grows a different herb or vegetable including: dill, tomatoes, carrots, basil, parsley and lettuce.
- Makes a unique gift idea for gardeners, foodies, cooks and to bring to holiday parties for the host (cheaper than most bottles of wine, and way more original).
The Cinnamon Basil Holiday Seed Paper Matchbooks and Pocket Garden are just two of the festive eco-friendly products that are featured in the new Christmas Holidays Green Gifts Guide. Be sure you check it out for some additional ideas and inspirations like the Personalized Christmas Cards and Return Address Labels that are 25% off for a very limited time (ends Oct. 28).
Keep up with the blog from now until Christmas for the 12 Weeks of Christmas - helping you celebrate the holidays in a stylish and eco-friendly way. Every Monday we'll be sharing freebies, giveaways, coupons, recipes and so much more!