With the holidays right around the corner, you're all surely starting to plan for the festive season and all the magnificent parties and happenings you will throw and attend. With that in mind, we're introducing this glamorous Color Crush - Holiday Glitter. Filled with all things that sparkle of course. From the perfect holiday dress and shoes to the best in DIY holiday crafts, you are surely to be inspired by all the glitz and glam. After all, how is any holiday truly magical without a little sparkle?
1) You're sure to make an entrance at your holiday party this season when you walk in in a gorgeous gold sequin cocktail dress. This and many other stunning sequin options can be found at Polyvore.
2) If you're planning to go all out for your glittery holiday party than these sheer and sparkly chair covers are a must. They certainly add a bit of drama and romance to a room.
3) Mini champagne bottles for guests will be a fun and unique party favor and definitely look the part at your next holiday event.
4) Sparkly party horns are a fun addition to your holiday party, especially for new years!
5) Make a winter cocktail no one will expect and garnish it with these adorable Tinsel Swizzle Sticks. Find these swizzle sticks and a delicious recipe at GlitterGuide.
6) You don't have to break the bank on decorations, and let's be honest, we're saving that for our holiday outfits! So, when it comes to decorating, get a little creative and get busy making some fun sparkly garlands like these three found on The Knot.
7) Completely in love with these over the top sparkly leggings we found on Pinterest. Wouldn't you just love pairing them with an oversized black tunic?
8) This gorgeous wreath is from Crate&Barrel, they have another great selection of festive and sparkly wreaths for this year too. If you want to get creative, this would actually be a great DIY project to work on before the holidays. All you would need is some fake foliage, a wire wreath base, a glue gun, spray adhesive and GLITTER of course!
9) This Kahlo Bib Necklace from Stella and Dot is quite stunning. It will be a great holiday piece. Either paired with jeans and a t-shirt or the finishing touch to your cocktail dress for New Year's, this piece is sure to turn heads.
10) The perfect finishing touch to any great outfit is the right pair of shoes, and with these Badgley Mischka stunners you can't go wrong! They've got the perfect amount of sparkle with a classy peep toe silhouette - love them.
11) Is your heart melting? Mine sure is, we're loving the sparkly bow tie on this handsome party guest. If hosting a holiday party at your house, why not let the man (or woman) of the house get involved too?
12) If you’re looking for a quick, easy, festive holiday DIY with glitter (who isn’t?), then pull out a few mason jars and make glittery centrepieces. Check out this quick and easy DIY project at the CAKERYPAPERY.
If you're like us and love this inspiration board (and really anything that sparkles) and want even more ideas to inspire you, visit our Holiday Glitter Pinterest Page - it's filled with great DIY's, decorations, holiday outfits and so much more!
And if you're interested in some great Freebies, DIY Projects, recipes and more - keep up with the 12 Weeks of Christmas every Monday. The 12 Weeks of Christmas is here to help you celebrate the holidays in a stylish, fun and eco-friendly way.