Week 11 of the 12 Weeks of Christmas is here, and you only have a little over a week to finish (or start for some of us - no judgement please) your holiday shopping. Need a last minute gift idea, or maybe that someone special on your list has specifically requested money or a gift card? Make it special and package it in one of these adorable petal cards that are specially designed for these types of gifts. There are two designs of the Free Printable Christmas Petal Cards to choose from, and they're super simple to assemble. We're even including a matching Free Printable Paper Bow and tutorial to make them that much more enticing under the tree.
Here is you download file - includes both designs:
And to decorate your petal cards, or any other presents that may need something a little extra, here is the Free Printable Paper Bow with photo tutorial and the supplies required to assemble the bows.
Supplies Needed to Assemble Bows:
- Either double-sided tape or a hot glue gun to attach the individual pieces to make the bow.
- White card stock paper or seed paper
- Bone folder - to curve the pieces of the bow (optional)
- Download and print the Paper Bow Free Printable
- Follow just inside the dotted lines and cut out each of the shapes.
- Take your bone folder and curl both the shape that makes the bow and the small rectangle piece that will be used for the middle of your bow (as seen in the third image in the photo tutorial).
- Cut a small piece of double-sided tape and place it directly in the centre of your bow shape. Bring both the ends to the centre and press down.
- Take your rectangular piece and make a circle, placing a second piece of double-sided tape that connects on both ends. Wrap it around the centre of your bow.
- Take the last two pieces that make the tail of the bow and attach them to the back of your bow - your done, it's really that easy!
Here is your download file for the Paper Bow Free Printable:
We hope you enjoy these free printables and tutorial. And if you're looking for more great Freebies, Recipes, Holiday Decor Ideas and more, be sure you check out all of our 12 Weeks of Christmas posts - they're jam packed with good stuff!