Being an eco-friendly company is more than good business, it’s simply good. From using post-consumer and post-industrial waste to offering only the best seeds possible, we are happy to do our part for the environment.
And whether it’s a bride planning her wedding or business owners planning their next promotion, we're thrilled to see more and more people placing an emphasis on sustainable options when it comes to paper.
On a daily basis, our dedication to sustainability continues to our corporate practices. On a local and global scale, we believe that every action counts, no matter how big or small.
In case you weren't able to see the infographics above, here are the main points:
Our Seed Paper Eco-Commitment:
- We produce the only seed paper approved by the CFIA and the USDA for planting in many countries worldwide
- Our seeds are tested for purity to ensure they are free of noxious weeds and invasive species
- They are also tested for good germination and robust growth
- Wildflowers create a natural habitat for bees and other fauna
- Our paper is made from post-consumer and post-industrial material from local businesses and schools
- Our seed paper composts and leaves no waste
Our Corporate Eco-Commitment
- We save the local landfill 10 tons of paper per year
- We use eco-friendly, biodegradable corn plastic packaging
- Manufacturing waste is repurposed and reused
- Since 2000, we have reduced our own office paper use by 75%
- Unused materials are donated to Arts Junktion, a local non-profit art supply organization
- We are members of the Green Hotel association
We volunteer in local schools and non-profit groups, teaching the next generation about reducing, reusing and recycling
If you have any questions about our eco-practices, please contact us and we'd love to discuss.