Add a special touch to gifts or favors with this super easy DIY leaf gift tag craft. With our ALL NEW herb seed paper options you can take your crafting to the next level to give and grow delightful herbs with whatever you choose to make. We chose to adorn a simple gift box with a seed paper leaf tag that you can learn to make below.
- Hole Punch
- Bone Fold
- Seed Paper (We used herb seed paper)
- Thick Black Pen (if writing name on tag)
1. Take the seed paper and cut out a leaf shape that is symmetrical. You can do this by eye or use a pencil to draw and outline for yourself in the paper.
2. Using the bone fold, press a line top the middle from the top to the bottom and fold the leaf shape in half.
3. Add a hole punch to the base.
4. Write whatever you like.
That's it! You are done. Now you can attach your seed paper leaf tag to a gift or favor with ribbon or twine in whatever style you like. We used gold striped washi tape on a kraft paper box and attached the leaf tag with bakers twine.
By using seed paper for this craft you are adding a gift that grows lovely herbs to enjoy in sauces, soups and more.
When if come to seed paper and crafts, the possibility are endless. You can use it in place of card stock with most paper crafts to make them extra special. Our quaility seed paper is nice and thick, easy to work with, and has a smooth velvety texture. Shop now for herb seed paper in 8 1/2 x 11 or 11x 17 sheets or check out the 25+ designer colors available in our wildflower seed blend.