Whether you're already a budget tracking pro or you need a little help keeping your finances organized, this FREE Printable Budget Planner is perfect for anyone with bills to pay. From mortgage/rent payments to gas and grocery expenses, this helpful printable keeps track of everything to ensure that your money matters are in order. Although it can be hard to remember to keep your budget planner up-to-date, it's one of the most important things you can do to manage your money and savings. Keeping a budget will help you save for retirement or vacations, be prepared for emergencies and ensure that you're able to meet your long-term goals.
- Keep receipts for all purchases, even the small ones - they're usually the ones that add up the most.
- Have a specfic money-goal in mind. Saving for a new house? Want to be debt-free? Whether it's saving for a vacation or paying off a loan, having a long-term goal is a great way to keep your eye on the prize.
- Be willing to make small sacrifices. Instead of spending $4.00 on that latte, toss the money into a jar and make your cup of coffee at home.
- Use cash when possible. It's easier to want to save money when you feel the actual cash leave your hand than when you put your purchases on a piece of plastic.
- Be realistic. Adjust your money-saving goals to align with your actual income.
This FREE Printable Budget Planner is not only a stylish way to organize your finances, but it also matches the FREE Printable Weekly Planner and the FREE Printable 2015 Monthly Calendar. Create your own binder filled with matching pages, including the FREE Printable Chalkboard Style To Do List to keep your schedule and lists all in one place!
More FREE printable planner pages will be added to the blog soon so be sure to check back with us!