The 12 Weeks of Christmas series has been a fun and festive place to find crafts, freebies, gift ideas and DIY's all while getting into the holiday spirit. We loved sharing all of the posts with you and we hope that you're officially ready for Christmas! Here is a round-up of our most liked, shared and pinned posts from the past 12 weeks. Hopefully you loved these projects enough that they'll become staples for every Christmas!
1) Holiday Party Pack with Planning Checklist: This free printable will help you plan a fun and festive holiday party without missing a single detail. This download includes invitations, food flags, circles for garland, food labels and a 3-page party planning checklist.
2) Christmas Matching Game: Make some hot chocolate and gather the family together to play this fun, free printable matching game. With 20 holiday inspired illustrations included in the download, this game will keep you and your loved ones entertained during those long, cold winter nights.
3) DIY Holiday Gift - Homemade Hot Chocolate Mix with Coasters, Recipes & Gift Tags: Nothing says Christmastime like a cozy and decadent cup of hot chocolate! This homemade DIY gift is easy to make for anyone on your Christmas list - especially the chocolate lovers!
4) Christmas Wish List Upcycle Craft + Free Printable: You and your children will love making these upcycle crafts with toilet paper rolls, twine and the free printables included in the download. After they're finished, they can be hung around the house for Santa to find!
5) Peppermint Patties Recipe: Sweet, minty and delicious! These colorful and vibrant Peppermint Patties are so easy to prepare and wrap up beautifully as homemade gifts for friends, family, teachers or colleagues!
6) Holiday Wall Art: This stylish free printable is sure to get you in the Christmas spirit! Available in either cranberry red or a chalkboard style, these printabes frame beautifully and would look perfect in a gallery wall, near an entrance or hung by the tree!
7) Christmas Coloring Printouts: These printables are perfect for keeping your children happy and entertained during busy holiday parties, dinners or small gatherings. Not only are they fun to color, but they can also be cut out to decorate the house!
8) Christmas Gift Boxes: Take a creative approach to gift wrapping and opt for these free printable boxes! These pillow-shaped gift wrappers are perfect for smaller gifts like jewely or chocolates or can even be tucked into stockings.