If you're planing a spring or summer wedding, you'll want favors that represent the warm, fresh nature of the popular season. One of the sweetest and most cost-effective options for this is to gift your wedding guests with Honey Wedding Favors. Fragrant and gorgeously golden, these little jars are easy to assemble and completely affordable to make: all you need are mini mason jars and fresh honey! To make these charming wedding favors extra special, we've created an adorable free printable favor tag that can be customized to include the initials of the happy newlyweds. Available in chalkboard black, pink or a neutral tan shade, these favor tags are stylish and absolutely perfect for the dreamy spring and summer wedding season.
These sweet Honey Wedding Favors will add rustic charm to all kinds of romantic and joyful wedding occasions.
If you're looking for a great way to make these Honey Wedding Favors even more unique and special, consider printing them on seed paper, like we did in these photos. Made from recycled post-consumer materials, this biodegradable paper is embedded with North American seeds that grow wildflowers when planted in a pot or a garden. Not only will your beloved wedding guests get a mini jar of aromatic and delicious honey, but they'll also receive a unique and eco-friendly favor tag that they can plant to grow a bouquet of beautiful blooms. Shop Seed Paper here!
Honey & seed paper are the perfect combination, as wildflowers are pollinator plants that help support declining bee populations.
- Download the Free Printable Honey Favor Tags.
Open the template using Adobe Reader. Don’t have Adobe Reader? Download it here.
Having trouble opening the file in Adobe Reader? If your computer default is set to open PDFs in another program, controlâ€click the Free Printable Honey Favor Tags file and select “Open With” from the menu options. Choose Adobe Reader.
- You should be able to double click in the initials text to edit the letters. If not, look for an editing toolbar somewhere in the Properties Bar in the main menu. The location of this toolbar may vary depending on the version of Acrobat you are using. If you are having difficulty, please feel free to contact us as firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help you out.
- Once you have customized the text, print as many sheets of whichever colours you prefer.
- Carefully trim out each tag with a ruler and exacto knife.
- Hole punch the tags at the top and attached them to your honey jars.
Do you want even more stylish wedding ideas? Check out our entire Inspiration Boards page - we're always getting inspired by trends in the world of weddings! Or you can browse through our many wedding-themed freebies like a Wedding Timeline Printable, a Wedding Invitation Etiquette Guide, Wedding Budget Planner Printable and so much more!
Looking for more wedding stationery? We have tons to choose from including reply cards, menus, favors, seal and send wedding invitations and more! All printed on quality eco-friendly seed paper that grows flowers when planted.