Anyone who has recently made the change to a healthier lifestyle will tell you that it's hard work. With kids, jobs, school, relationships and hobbies, it's not always easy to stick to a healthy diet because convenience usually comes before healthy choices. Let's be honest - it's much easier to buy pre-made foods or pick up take out rather than putting together a well balanced meal for lunch or dinner. By using a tracker and planning your meals, you can avoid making last minute choices that might not be the best for you.
To help you develop a healthy lifestyle and routine, we've created this easy-to-navitage Food + Fitness Weekly Planner. With meals and exercise options available for one week, you'll be able to track your food intake for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks while tracking your workouts. Scientists say it takes 28 days to develop a new habit so by filling this Food + Fitness Weekly Planner every day for one month, you'll be on your way to creating a healthy lifestyle by routine. And to make this free printable eco-friendly, laminate it so you can simply wipe off the marker every week and re-use it!
And if you're a bride to be that wants to feel great for your big day, this free printable will be perfect for you! Making a commitment to your health is one of the best ways to start off your marriage on the right foot and it's best to make those changes before you make the biggest commitment of your life! If you want to make the food and fitness plan a team effort with your fiancé, we suggest printing these weekly planners and keeping them on your refrigerator for easy meal and exercise planning.
Here are 5 tips for a healthy lifestyle:
- Drink up! You hear it a lot, but simply drinking enough water will solve a number of issues in the body and mind. From beautifying skin, fighting fatigue, improving mood and energizing the body, water is basically your best friend!
- Reducing stress is one of the most important factors when you're improving your lifestyle. Because stress is directly correlated with a number of illnesses, keeping your body and mind at ease will make you feel healthy and happy.
- Spend time with good people who value who you are as in individual. Having toxic people in our lives creates an incredible amount of stress and decreases our quality of life.
- Try to spend time outside every day. Fresh air is a fantastic way to feel energized and rejuvinated - especially if you work in an office setting!
- Get your heart rate up for at least 30 minutes per day. Whether you swim, walk, run or bike, exercise is key when it comes to creating a healthy lifestyle. Not only does it keep your body healthy, but exercise releases endorphins that make people feel happy and confident.