When it comes to planning eco-friendly weddings, it's always a beautiful choice to use natural elements and colors like olive, sage, brown and neutral pinks. Whether your wedding is located in a rustic forest or even an elegant event hall, these shades play a big part in creating a natural ambiance that works so well in a sustainable wedding. While you can use these colors in things like decor and attire, incorporating real greenery and woodsy details will ensure that your wedding is as natural and as waste-free as possible.
To help you get the styling ideas flowing, we've created this lovely inspiration board that features earthy tones to complement the beauty and simplicity of all-natural, eco-friendly weddings. It also includes our Plantable Wedding Favors that can be customized as donation favors for various environmental causes so you can share your passion for nature and wildlife preservation with guests.
2) If you're looking for a creative and eco-friendly way for your guests to celebrate, try using leaf confetti! It's all-natural and won't leave waste behind like traditional paper or plastic confetti.
(Found on Pinterest via oncewed.com)
4) When it comes to planning a natural wedding, the details are the most important part. There's something so beautiful about this bride's elegant hairstyle accompanied by the rustic flower crown.
(Found on Pinterest via theweddingplaybook.com)
5) The best way to incorporate your passion for nature and wildlife conservation is to be proactive about protecting it for generations to come. With these Plantable Wedding Favors by Botanical PaperWorks, you can customize the message to include details about the charity of your choice. Created with 100% eco-friendly plantable paper that grows wildflowers, these favors actually help build natural habitats for important pollinators like bees, butterflies and birds.
(Found on botanicalpaperworks.com)
6) Symbolize the beauty of your love growing by planting a tree at your wedding ceremony or reception. Not only will it give you a creative photo op, but you'll feel good knowing that your wedding created more beauty and life into the world.
(Found on Pinterest via theoverwhelmedbride.com)
7) Hold your rings in a beautiful, creative and all-natural way with this unique carved log idea. Perfect for the wedding ceremony, you can even bring it home to keep on your dresser or nightstand after the event.
(Found on Pinterest via womangettingmarried.com)