When planning a wedding, one of the first and most exciting aspects is choosing your wedding colors. They are what brings everything together and will come into play when making all of your major decisions. Whether you've had them in mind since you were five years old and saw your first wedding magazine or if you are a trend setter looking for something that breaks the mold, your final decision likely won't come easy.
A good place to start is always the season. Most couples instantly have a time of year they have in mind that makes the most sense, so if you know that you can look to what is natural for color inspiration. That is why we are in LOVE with autumn weddings. Autumn is one of those seasons that has tons of hues and textures to work with, which is perfect for event planning and likely why more couples are choosing the romantic season for their big day. The crisp air and cozy atmosphere has a special way about it that brings people together and makes them feel comfortable. In this classic fall palette inspiration board, we used navy, wine tones and cream as a base and paired them with eye-catching accents in a range of orange tones.
Take a look and find out how you can achieve this look below:
1. This Canvas Heart Seed Paper Confetti Favor not only makes a beautiful addition to place settings, but it also has a beautiful symbolic sentiment to it. The plantable heart shapes grow wildflowers as a symbol of how love grows and your wedding is just the beginning of your story.
(Found on www.botanicalpaperworks.com)
4. If you're looking for creative ways to capture details from your wedding, autumn provides a bounty of natural elements that can help such as this simple but beautiful wedding bands against leaf idea.
(Found on Pinterest, source unknown)
5. A navy table cloth will make any accent color pop but we especially love the complementary contrast created with these orange florals and persimmon table settings.
(Found on Pinterest via 100layercake.com)
6. This unstructured bouquet against vintage lace bridal attire and a crisp navy blue suit is absolutely swoon worthy and the perfect look for an autumn wedding!
(Found on Pinterest via weddingpartyapp.com)
7. When you bring nature into your decor, it's not only more affordable but it's eco-friendly as well. Make these fall gourd pumpkin candles for your wedding centrepieces and let guests take them home at the end of the evening so no waste is created.
(Found on Pinterest via deerpearlflowers.com)