Filled with a mix of nostalgia for years that have past and excitement for the future, graduation parties and ceremonies are one the most precious moments in life. As grads prepare for the next chapter of their lives, it's so important to take some time to celebrate accomplishments and all of the hard work that got them there. To help them do that in a way that respects that planet and symbolizes growth, we created these NEW Plantable Graduation Cap Shape Favors that feature the class year, personalized text for a school name or message and a beautiful quote.
"The flowers of tomorrow are in the seeds of today"
Featured on the back of the seed paper favors, is a beautiful growing theme quote that you can also customize if you like. It will inspire grads to take a moment to reflect on the seeds that they have planted and dream about the gardens they will grow in the future. As they plant them in soil and water them, they'll get to watch a blend to wildflowers grow as a symbolic reminder that doesn't leave waste behind. Whether it’s your graduation, or you’re hosting a celebration for a graduate in the family or for the school itself, making green choices is the perfect way to emphasize the future and the power of choosing positive actions for something bigger.
Alternative growing theme quote suggestions:
"Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant" - Robert Louis Stevenson
"From a small seed a mighty trunk may grow" - Aeschylus
"Always seek out the seed of triumph in every adversity" - Og Mandino
Need ideas for how to use them?
Here are 5 fun ways to incorporate these unique plantable graduation favors at your event:
- As place cards - Opt to remove the personalized section so you can write names for place settings at dinners.
- Attach them to diplomas - Use them as a tag or slip them inside to give grads a symbolic bonus gift.
- Simply hand them out - Hand them out at the ceremony and party as an exciting conversation piece.
- Attach them to gifts - Use a hole punch and some twine to turn them into gift tags.
- As seat markers - Place them on the seats to mark them for grads at ceremonies and parties.
If you're in interested in learning more about planning a green graduation party or ceremony, take a look at this helpful post about Eco-friendly Event Planning with 7 tips in an easy to follow list.