As winter weighs on, we at Botanical PaperWorks have been keeping cozy. We've all been so immersed in everything wedding for Brides-to-be have been calling and asking for seed paper for their special day. Company President Heidi Reimer-Epp has been typing away on her personal blog, Stationery Scoop. Let's see what she's blogging this week:
- Send green Valentine's Day cards - without them being colored green at all! Our I Love Flowers green Valentine's Day Cards feature 100% recycled cardstock with an orange seed paper heart you can attach to the card. The lucky recipient will chirp for joy when they watch the wildflowers grow from planting the heart you gave them. A card for both boys and girls!
- It's winter but also Wedding season. Brides-to-be have been calling us ordering our beautiful plantable wedding favors. Wedding favors are wonderful mementos of thanks you can give to your guests, and our favors allow the happy couple to add a personal message to give that extra special touch to those who came to celebrate their Big Day.
- These days, people are more connected than ever before. And our Social Media Newsroom is the place to go to stay in touch with us. Follow us on Facebook, talk to us on Twitter, or watch our Youtube videos. We give you the latest updates on our company, products, and the special eco initatives we are taking part in.
- This past November you saw us launch our brand new website, well with a new site comes new business cards! Everyone here is slowly starting to get their new set and I just love the new design. It's almost as if those flowers on them are blooming right off the page. The best part: they are completely plantable.
- We do so many plantable seed promotional items for corporate clients. A creative piece we did for WestJet was this cute blue seeded airplane with an attached cardstock made from 100% post-consumer materials. It just goes to show you that anyone can be eco.