Summer is in full swing, but it's never too early for savvy businesses to start planning creative promotions for the holiday season. Whether your goals are to sell goods or services, host an event, build brand awareness or cultivate important relationships, the right holiday promotions can help you achieve and even surpass your goals. That's why we put together this 20th Anniversary Edition Holiday Promotional Products Idea Book that has a ton of ideas to get you started.
View, download & share this Holiday Promotional Products Idea Book with clients and colleagues today!
NOTE: CURRENTLY NOT ABLE TO SHIP GROW KITS TO THE U.S.
Seed paper promotions are very versatile, so there are tons of ways to make it a part of your 2017 holiday marketing plans. Not only will it send a green message and give back to the Earth, but it's such a unique way to get noticed, stand out and be remembered for the right reasons.
Here's what this Idea Book features:
1. Corporate Gifts that will help you show appreciation to your valued donors, volunteers, customers, clients and/or employees in an environmentally friendly way that gets noticed.
2. A wide variety of Holiday Giveaways ideas that can supplement your holiday marketing and build brand recognition in an affordable, yet unique way.
3. Business Holiday Cards and other creative ways to send holiday greetings that grow.
4. Products for Eco-friendly Event Planning that will help make the most of your events without producing excess waste.
5. A variety of Retail Products for eco-friendly packaging, tags & gift card holders.
EARLY BIRD OFFER
Order by August 31st to get END QUANTITY PRICING on NEW Grow Pot Kits & ALL Business Holiday Cards.
Orders must be placed by phone (1-877-956-7393). Simply mention you saw the offer in our holiday idea book or in this post.
We make all of these innovative plantable products with recycled post-consumer materials infused with quality seeds that will grow when planted. As pollinator plants, wildflowers create habitats for important species such as declining honeybee populations, so they will give back to the environment and have a positive impact instead of a negative one. It's the perfect way to celebrate the sustainability this holiday season and do good in your community!