We've all faced a variety of challenges in 2020 and may continue to in the months ahead, so the coming holiday season may feel a little different this year. There may not be parties and large gatherings, but your team, clients, and customers have been through a lot and need something to look forward to. Small gestures that show they are appreciated and valued will go a long way.
Get started with this Holiday Idea Book that is filled with ways to share a positive, eco-friendly message with the uplifting joy of planting
Recipients will love the symbolic message and be excited to grow good things in 2021.
Whether your goals are to sell goods or services, host an event, build brand awareness or cultivate important relationships, the right holiday promotions can help you achieve and even surpass your goals. That's why we put together this Holiday Promotional Products Idea Book that has a ton of ideas to get you started.
NOTE: CURRENTLY NOT ABLE TO SHIP GROW KITS TO THE U.S.
Seed paper promotions are very versatile, so there are tons of ways to make it a part of your 2020 holiday marketing plans. Not only will it send a green message and give back to the Earth, but it's such a unique way to get noticed, stand out, and be remembered for the right reasons.
Here's what this Idea Book features:
1. Corporate Gifts that will help you show appreciation to your valued donors, volunteers, customers, clients and/or employees in an environmentally friendly way that gets noticed.
2. A wide variety of Holiday Giveaways ideas that can supplement your holiday marketing and build brand recognition in an affordable, yet unique way.
3. Business Holiday Cards and other creative ways to send holiday greetings that grow.
4. Products for Eco-friendly Event Planning that will help make the most of your events without producing excess waste.
5. A variety of Retail Products for eco-friendly packaging, tags & gift cardholders.
Botanical PaperWorks proudly makes all of these innovative plantable products with recycled post-consumer materials infused with quality seeds that will grow when planted. As pollinator plants, wildflowers create habitats for important species such as declining honeybee populations, so they will give back to the environment and have a positive impact instead of a negative one. It's the perfect way to celebrate the sustainability this holiday season and do good in your community!