Fall and winter weddings are becoming more and more trendy every year, and it's no wonder why. The opportunities for cozy rustic details, long flowing gowns and the lack of sweaty photography sessions make them more than ideal. If you're ready to plan your own off-season wedding or simply love to swoon over stylish dream weddings, then you'll love this inspiration board that features wintry sage tones paired with warm ivory, rustic textures, cool greenery, and gold accents.
1. Bridal Party: These floor length flowing dresses are beautifully topped off with faux fur shrugs for a cozy and rustic look. (Found on Pinterest via magnoliarouge.com)
2. Sage Pearl & Gold Earrings: These pretty sage teardrop style pearls with gold floral accents are an elegant and vintage touch to bridal attire. (Found on Pinterest via etsy.com)
3. Squash & Pumpkin Tablescape: This charming centerpiece is something you can make yourself, and it looks great with the seasonal style. This DIY uses pumpkins, gourds, artichokes, and greenery. (Found on Pinterest via inhonorofdesign.com)
4. Engagement Ring: Soft greenery is a majestic backdrop for this gorgeous heirloom diamond ring. (Found on Pinterest via valeandvine.com)
5. Sage Leaves Wedding Stationery: Designed for autumn and winter weddings, these Lovely Leaves Plantable Wedding Invitations are both stylish and eco-friendly. They are printed on seed paper, so they will give your guests something to plant after! (Found on botanicalpaperworks.com )
6. Vintage Sage T-Strap Shoes: Elegant and charming, what bride wouldn't love walking down the aisle in these beauties! (Found on Pinterest via theknot.com)
8. Table Setting: Eucalyptus with birch rounds and gold touches make this place setting style inviting and picture perfect for cozy autumn and winter weddings. (Found on Pinterest via ruffledblog.com)
9. Boutonnieres: The earthy greenery, white anemone and dark seasonal berries in these stylish boutonnieres will be the perfect natural touch to groomsmen attire. (Found on Pinterest via deerpearlflowers.com)
Like what you see on our blog? Join our mailing list to receive emails with freebies, projects, coupons, green living tips and decor ideas and follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest.