As soon as the news came in that Pantone named Ultra Violet as the Color of the Year for 2018, we couldn't wait to put together an inspiration board. Purples have always been one of the top wedding colors and this provocative shade is sure to be swooned over by brides everywhere.
For this palette, we paired the stunning violet hue with lilac tones, cool blues, deep greens and rose gold accents to create a look that is captivating and imaginative. And the best part is that this combination is great for weddings any time year.
Take a look and get inspired by this palette featuring Pantone's Color of the Year!
1. Bridal Bouquet: This unstructured vintage wedding bouquet is filled with mesmerizing purples and blues highlighted with ferns for a look that adds personality and intrigue.
(Found on Pinterest via wildandwondrousflowers.co.uk)
2. Geode Place Cards: These unique agate gemstones with calligraphy are the perfect fit for the luxurious palette. Not only do they look amazing but they also make gorgeous wedding favors.
(Found on Pinterest via etsy.com)
4. Signature Cocktails: If you want to incorporate the purple hues into the details like your bar, try serving a custom cocktail like these berry mojitos. Guests will love it!
(Found on Pinterest via thecelebrationsociety.com)
5. Plantable Wedding Invitations: These romantic wedding invitations are printed on lavender colored seed paper with a custom color for the typography to match the Ultra Violet, Color of the Year. At Botanical PaperWorks you can choose custom colors with almost all of their seed paper wedding invitations so that you can always have the trendiest hues.
(Found on botanicalpaperworks.com)
6. Wedding Favors: Succulents are the perfect look for this rich color palette and this idea of combining them with place cards for seating is fantastic. Two bird, one pretty stone!
(Found on Pinterest via funnyweddingmedia.com)
8. Succulents: Succulents have all the right tones to add depth and imagination to this color palette. Their natural state is so artful and intriguing that guests just can't seem to get enough of them.
(Found on Pinterest via poppytalk.com)
9. Tablescape: The purple shades may by the base of this pretty palette but the rose gold accents in this tablescape take the look to the next level. Those mugs!
(Found on Pinterest, source unknown)
Like what you see on our blog? Join our mailing list to receive emails with freebies, projects, coupons, green living tips and decor ideas and follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest.